Our support team is available to assist you 24/7. Support is provided through a chat system integrated into our Control Panel and our website. To reach our support team, use the chat icon in the lower right-hand corner at any time. In this article, we’ll explain how our support team can assist you as well as a few limitations that do apply.
We always try to respond to support tickets within minutes, but you can get help even faster by checking our Help Articles first, perhaps the answer you are looking for is already listed there. Use the search feature to find the related article fast.
What's included in our support?
- Any problems that occur when you use features on our platform.
- Investigation of server error messages
- Migration support - if you choose to migrate your site yourself and need any help during the migration process, we are happy to assist. Note that we do offer free migrations and can take care of the migration for you if you want.
- Technical issues with your website that leads to downtime - if your website goes down we'll get notified automatically right away, and we'll help you investigate immediately and get your website up and running again.
What you'll need a developer for
- Changes to the appearance of your website.
- Changes to the content of your website.
- Changes to the functionality of your site’s theme and plugins.
- Optimization of your website for improved performance in search results (SEO services).
- Code audits or code editing (We’re happy to help you identify a PHP file generating a fatal error and disable the problematic plugin or theme to get your site back online, but fixing the code to resolve the error is up to the developer of that specific plugin or theme.)
- Optimization of your website for improved performance on website speed tests such as Google PageSpeed Insights, Pingdom or GT Metrix.
- Migrating your site away from Templ.
- Updating plugins, themes or WordPress core of your website. This is due to the fact that sometimes developers push out bad updates. We always recommend creating a backup before you perform updates on your site.
We’re here to host and support WordPress, which we live and breathe. While we will however allow you to set up a simple non-WordPress apps or scripts alongside your WordPress site, but we do not provide any support for non-WordPress scripts and applications.
We're here to help
In case you're not sure if your specific issue is covered by our support, send us a message through the chat icon in the bottom right corner and we'll be happy to answer any question you might have.